How To Get Strong
And Flexible Without
Equipment Or A Gym!
Start Pilates Mat
Most Popular Posts
- Secrets of Pilates Breath
- High Intensity Pilates
- The 100 Reconsidered
- Interview With A Pilates Elder
Like No Other Pilates LessonsPilates is the most popular exercise method worldwide. It's endorsed by elite athletes and physical therapists so you know it works. Unfortunately, it also has a reputation for being difficult and time consuming to learn. So I created these lessons to change all that! I've spent decades creating an instructional method that makes Pilates quick, easy and safe for any age or fitness level, even if you've never worked out before! If you think Pilates is too hard or too expensive, or you think you’re too inflexible, out of shape, or too old, or you just don't have the time, I have an amazing surprise for you! Just sign up in the box at the right for my free program. All of my 40 years experience as a Pilates instructor are packed into these easy, fun and quick video lessons. You'll feel incredible results in just days.
Once you learn Pilates, it's a quick workout that provides you with everything your body needs - cardio, strength training, and stretching. Few exercise programs do this. Best of all it uses your own body for resistance so you don't need equipment or a gym!
For Teachers & Advanced Students...
For those who are looking for the ultimate fitness challenge, here's something just for you! My new book, High Intensity Pilates shows you how to go beyond cardio and add the latest fitness trend of 'High Intensity Interval Training' (HIIT) to your Pilates workout.
Call Me Anytime...
Start Pilates today at no cost and in the comfort and convenience of your own home or workspace by signing up for my free lessons in the box at the right. You’ll feel stronger, leaner, more flexible and more energetic in just days! I'll email your first lesson right away.
Plus you can contact me anytime with any question or concern. You can also sign up for my free daily exercise tips, news, quotes, quizzes, giveaways and motivation at Facebook.com/PilatesWithBob. You can also find me on Twitter, Pinterest, Linkedin, and Youtube.
What My Students Say...
- "After the first 15 minutes I felt like a totally new person....I have a history of back problems and now I'm pain free." - Trevor S.
- "Your class has always been the gold standard for Pilates for me and nothing I have tried has come close to comparing!" - Jane M.
- "I tried Pilates twice before and the instruction was too complicated and overwhelming. Bob's instruction is easy to follow and makes Pilates simple to learn." - Paula B.
- "My goal was to be free of the machines and be able to work out whenever wherever with zero equipment. Your wonderful consistent teaching method has allowed me to achieve my goal of doing my exercising independently. I think of all you taught me each time I practice. I love Pilates and know it's the right thing for me. Thanx!" - Laurie C.
- "Now I do Pilates at home...and I notice a big difference in my golf game!" - Jim M.
And There's More...
Welcome to a wealth of information about Pilates and exercise. Here you'll find new information about the life of Joe Pilates, learn a rare breathing method, and find an interview with a 'Pilates Elder.' You can read sobering facts about mat risks, or all about the best Pilates book - besides mine! Find out why Pilates is so unique. How about a peek at what all the Pilates mat exercises look like in my photo gallery, or the best prices for thick mats and mat cleaners. Discover why Pilates is so effective for the relief of joint and back pain, tips for exercise success, new Pilates products, rare film footage of Joe Pilates in action, and much more.
So let’s get started!
To your health,