More Benefits And
Convenience Than Any Other Exercise Method! Start Pilates Today
Most Popular Posts
- Secrets of Pilates Breath
- Why Diets Fail
- Amazing Juice
- Mat Risks
I exercise because I have to, so I want it to be quick and complete. Pilates is only 30 minutes and includes everything your body needs - cardio, strength training, and stretching. Few exercise programs do this. Best of all it uses your own body for resistance so you don't need equipment or a gym!
For Teachers & Advanced Students...
And for those who are looking for the ultimate fitness challenge, I have something very special for you!
New Teaching Method...
Hi, I’m Bob Hannum, and I’ve been teaching Pilates for over 35 years. Along the way I discovered how to make it quick and easy to learn. These lessons are specially designed to be safe and effective for any fitness level whether you're a beginner, or a person with physical challenges, or even an active athlete. Pilates is known for being difficult, time-consuming, and expensive, so I’ve created this website to change all that!
Call Me Anytime...
Start Pilates today at no cost and in the comfort and convenience of your own home. You’ll feel stronger, leaner, more flexible, and more energetic in just days! Simply sign up in the box on the top of the sidebar and I'll email your first lesson in just moments!
And you can contact me anytime with any questions or concerns. Additionally, sign up for my daily exercise tips and news to help you start the day on a positive and healthy note at Facebook.com/PilatesWithBob.
What My Students Say...
- "After the first 15 minutes I felt like a totally new person....I have a history of back problems and now I'm pain free." - Trevor S.
- "Your class has always been the gold standard for Pilates for me and nothing I have tried has come close to comparing!" - Jane M.
- "I tried Pilates twice before and the instruction was too complicated and overwhelming. Bob's instruction is easy to follow and makes Pilates simple to learn." - Paula B.
- "My goal was to be free of the machines and be able to work out whenever wherever with zero equipment. Your wonderful consistent teaching method has allowed me to achieve my goal of doing my exercising independently. I think of all you taught me each time I practice. I love Pilates and know it's the right thing for me. Thanx!" - Laurie C.
- "Now I do Pilates at home...and I notice a big difference in my golf game!" - Jim M.
But Wait There's More...
There’s a wealth of information here - the best prices for thick mats and mat cleaners, a sobering article about mat risks, the best book about Pilates, and a rare breathing method. How about a peek at what Pilates exercise looks like in my photo gallery. I discovered fascinating new facts about Joseph Pilates, and the best ways to relieve joint and back pain, tips for exercise success, a new Pilates product, rare film footage, and much more.
So let’s get started!
To your health,